Followers

About Me

Thursday, September 4, 2008

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=278086&ppuser=891

Sorting boxes, totes and baskets of stuff into my new scrap room I came across a box of photos I don't remember. So far the oldest one dated is 1906. Many have no identifying marks and I just have to keep trying to identify something in the picture.

I remember my mother talking about her Uncle Charles...her mother's brother. She knew he had some position in the government of the Philippines. I ran across this little group of mailings from Charles to my mother's brother, Sid. He would have been 15 at the time. The pictures are so interesting. The photos and papers are actually in perfect condition. I used a series of aging overlays to get the look I wanted here.


0 comments: