Followers

About Me

Saturday, December 12, 2015

postheadericon To Do-Over or not to Do-Over?

With the breaking of the link between Family Tree Maker, my Gen- softwear, and Ancestry.Com, my main web site, I am at a loss.  I am so used to changes in my tree, after some research, copying directly to the other, that I am in a bit of a panic.  I have about a year to figure this out, but where to start.

However, along comes Genealogy Do-Over.  Maybe that is my answer.  Start all over.  I am afraid I have some broken links on Ancestry and, thus, on my Family Tree Maker (2014) tree.  I can't get the book until after the end of December.  I hope it comes before we leave MI for FL.

Perhaps I am not related to William Howard Taft.  Perhaps I don't have as many Mayflower links as I think.  Maybe I have more.  Maybe only one absolutely, for-sure ancestor fought in the Revolution.  Maybe more.

Maybe I can finally have a CLEAN tree with proper sources.

0 comments: